Sunday, December 3, 2017




11.11.17 art event at the ACOG


For 30 years I've been making art and have a studio full of materials and equipment. As the years passed I used a wide variety of materials from clay to wood, steel, copper, paper, drawing and more. Two years ago I decided to complete a body of work using only the materials available, no new purchases.

The result was 18 wooden boxes, each unique. For the art party from 5-6 PM the 'gallery' was open with the boxes displayed with their doors closed. From 6-615 PM Bev Magennis read from her most recent novel Equity. During her reading I opened all the boxes for viewing. 
I sell the boxes for $250, priced to sell! and still have 7. 


Food prep, Bev and Pat

East wall view





Recipero xviii
closed door and open (detail)

No comments:

Post a Comment